(NOTE: This will only work after you perform a system update to version 2.0, which requires an internet connection. Please contact MIO for assistance)
1. Navigate to "System Settings" from the Home Menu.
2. Select "Internet" and "Internet Settings" from the settings menu.
3. Scroll down the network list and select "Titan WiFi Guest".
4. The connection should fail, and state that registration is required. Click "Next" to continue.
5. Enter your NetID and Password, or an email address, to gain access to the network.
6. The Switch will re-connect to the network, stating it has "Successfully Connected".
7. Your screen should look similar to the one below. You are now connected.
If you have any other issues, please contact the UW Oshkosh Management Information Office, at 920-424-0863.