This article will show you how to connect your Windows 7 device to Titan WiFi
To log into Titan WiFi on Windows follow these steps.
- Click the wireless icon. Typically this is on the bottom right hand corner of your desktop.
- Select Titan WiFi and click connect. (Note: If you log into Titan WiFi guest, certain services, such as wireless printing, will not be available.)
- A pop up will appear asking for your credentials. This is where you will use your NetID and NetID password.
- Click connect. (It is safe)
- You should be connected to Titan WiFi. If you encounter any problems, please look at our FAQ section for a possible solution.