Windows 8 is visually different from previous Windows editions.
The Campus has created a video resource for this.
1. Move down to the top/bottom corner (shows the charm bar by default) and click settings.
2. Move to the bottom of the charm bar and click the network icon (should be top left icon).
3. You will see a list of network options to choose from.
4. Click on TitanWifi and click connect.
5. You will get a prompt to put in your NetID and password. Just put in your information and click OK.
6. Make sure that you are accessing TitanWifi and click connect.
7. You will get a message saying "verifying and connecting" and...
8. You are connected.